S: Marsha, should I call you Dr. Fieldstone?( hTTpS://wwW.WEnZIjI.cOm/ )
萨姆:马西娅,我该叫你菲尔德斯通医生吗?
DR: Dr. Marsha.
医生:叫我马西娅医生吧。
S: Dr. Marsha. I don’t mean to be rude...
萨姆:马西娅医生,我不想无礼……
A: Dr. Marsha.
安妮:马西娅医生。
DR: And I don’t want to invade your privacy.
医生:我也不想侵犯你们的隐私。
S&A: Sure you do.
萨姆和安妮:可你的确侵犯了。
DR: Go on, Sam. I’m listening. Sam?
医生:接着说,萨姆,我在听着。萨姆?
S: We had a pretty tough time there at first,but we’re dealing with it and Jonah and I will get along just fine again, as soon as I break his radio.
萨姆:开始我们的确不好过,但我们一直在努力。我和乔纳会好起来的,只要我把他的收音机砸了。
DR: I have no doubt that you’re a wonderful father. You know, you can tell a lot from a person’s voice.
医生:我确信你是一位好父亲。你知道,可以从一个人的声音中知道很多东西。
S: You certainly can.
萨姆:当然可以。
DR: But something must be missing if Jonah still feels you’re under a cloud. Now just a few questions. Are you sleeping at night?
医生:但如果乔纳仍然觉得你不开心,那一定是有些问题还没解决。中文台词网现在只需回答我几个问题。你晚上睡得好吗?
J: He doesn’t sleep at all.
乔纳:他根本睡不着。
S: How do you know that?
萨姆:你怎么知道的。
J: Ilive here. Dad.
乔纳:我住在这儿啊,爸爸。
S: Look, it’s Christmas. Maggie, my wife,she really...I mean she loved....she made everything beautiful. It’s just tough this time of year. Any kid needs a mother.
萨姆:瞧,圣诞到了,我的妻子玛姬,她真的……我是说,她爱……她把什么都布置得很漂亮。而今年的圣诞的确使人难受。每个孩子都需要一个妈妈。
DR: Could it be that you need someone just as much as Jonah does?
医生:是不是你像乔纳一样特别需要一个人?
A: yes.
安妮:是的。