当前位置:文字集经典台词内容页

《美丽心灵》经典对白大全

2023-11-27 08:39:02互联网经典台词手机版

《美丽心灵》经典对白摘录(英汉对照)

1、

-Alicia: Oh. I once tried to count them all. I actually made it to 4,348.

噢。我曾经试图把它们全都数遍。事实上,我曾数到了4348。

-Nash: You are exceptionally odd.

你真是不同寻常。

-Alicia: I bet you're very popular with the girls.

我敢打赌你一定很有女人缘。

-Nash: A pair of odd ducks, then. Pick a shape.

看来,该是一对怪鸭子。挑个形状?

-Alicia: Mmm. What?

嗯。什么?

-Nash: Pick a shape. An animal, anything.

挑个形状。动物啊,任何东西都行。

-Alicia: Okay. An umbrella.

好吧。一把雨伞。

(Nash为Alicia把星星连成图案)

-Alicia: Do it again. Do it again.

再画一次。再画一次嘛。

-Nash: All right. What would you like?

好吧。你喜欢什么呢?

-Alicia: Do, uh... an octopus.

画一个,一只八爪鱼。文字集 httPs://Www.wenZijI.com

2、

-Alicia: You don't talk much, do you?

你说话不多,对吗?

-Nash: I can't talk to you about my work, Alicia.

我不能给你讲我的工作。

-Alicia: I don't mean work.

我不是说工作。

-Nash: I find that polishing my interactions in order to make them sociable requires a tremendous effort.

我发现要提高我的交流能力以致能够进行人际交往需要非常大的努力。

I have a tendency to expedite information flow by being direct. I often don't get a pleasant result.

我交流信息都倾向于直接。可我通常都得不到愉快的结果。

-Alicia: Try me.

试试我。

-Nash: All right. I find you attractive. Your aggressive moves towards me indicate that you feel the same way.

好吧。我觉得你很有魅力。你对我的主动性说明你也有同感。

But still, ritual requires that we continue with a number of platonic activities before we have sex.

尽管如此,传统的交流仍需要我们在ML之前进行数多次柏拉图式恋爱。

I am proceeding with those activities, but in point of actual fact,

我正在往这方向发展,但从事实上来讲,

all I really want to do is have intercourse with you as soon as possible.

我真正想做的只是尽快和你ML。

Are you gonna slap me now?

你现在该煽我了吧?

(因为之前这句笨拙直白的搭讪遭遇过耳光)

(Alicia吻了Nash)

-Alicia: How was that result?

这结果怎么样?

3、

-Nash: Alicia, does our relationship warrant long-term commitment? 'Cause I need some kind of proof,

Alicia,我们的关系能够成为长远的许诺吗?因为我需要一些证明,

some kind of verifiable, empirical data.

一些能够证实的事实。

-Alicia: I'm sorry. Just give me a moment to redefine my girlish notions of romance. A proof? Verifiable data.

对不起,给我点时间让我重新考虑我少女式的浪漫观念。一个证明?能证实的事实。

Um... okay. Well, how big is the universe?

嗯,好吧。那你说宇宙有多大?

-Nash: Infinite.

无限大。

-Alicia: How do you know?

你怎么知道?

-Nash: I know because all the data indicate it.

我知道是因为所有的资料都这样显示。

-Alicia: But it hasn't been proven yet? No. You haven't seen it. How do you know for sure?

但是还没有证明,对吗?没错。你还没见过。你怎么能肯定呢?

-Nash: I don't, I just believe it.

我不能肯定,我只是相信。

-Alicia: Mmm. It's the same with love, I guess. Now, the part that you don't know is if I want to marry you.

嗯。我猜这跟爱也一样。现在,你不知道的那部分就是我愿不愿意嫁给你。

4、

-Nash: Charles?

Charles?

Charles?

Charles?

I didn't mean to get you involved in this.

我无意把你搅和到这些事里。

I'm…I'm sorry.

我……我对不起。

Charles?

Charles?

The prodigal roommate revealed.

浪子室友显真面目了。

Saw my name on the lecture slate.

“在演讲者名单上看见我的名字”

You lying son of a bitch!

你这个说谎的畜生。

-Rosen: Who are you talking to? Tell me who you see.

你在跟谁讲话?告诉我你看见谁了?

-Nash: How do you say, "Charles Herman" in Russian?

如何用俄语说 “Charles Herman”?

How do you say it in Russian?

怎样用俄语说?

-Rosen: There's no one there, John. There's no one there.

那里没有人啊,John。那里没有人。

-Nash: He's right there. He's right there.

他就在那。他就在那。