当前位置:文字集经典台词内容页

寻找梦幻岛经典台词

2024-01-25 03:27:01互联网经典台词手机版
Sylvis L. Davies(Mother): You should have been in bed half an hour ago, Yound Men.
I am afraid i've grown hopelessly too lax in my own discipline.
(孩子们,你们半小时之前就应该上床休息了。我怕我平时太纵容他们了。)
J.M. Barrie: Nonesense, young boys should never be sent to bed. They always wake up a day older.
And then before you know it, they are grown.
(不要这样说,孩子们不该被强迫去睡觉。当他们醒来的时候又老了一天。
忽然之间,你就发现他们已经长大了。)


Peter D.: What did you bring me over here for? it is absurb. it is JUST a dog.
(带我来这里干什么?荒谬,这只是一只狗)
J.M. Barrie: Just a dog? JUST? Porthos, don't listen to him. (walk near Peter) Porthos dreams of being
a bear. And you want to dash those dreams by saying "he's just a dog"? What a horrible
candle-snuffing word! That's like saying "He can't climb that moutain, he's just a man"
Or " That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just?
(只是一只狗?只是?porthos,不要听他说。Porthos一直想成为一只熊。然后你却无情地说
“他只是一只狗”,把他的梦想打得支离破碎。这是多么伤心、扼腕的话语啊。那就像是说, ( 出自 wWw.weNZiji.Com )
“他不能翻越那座山,他只是一个人”或者“那不是钻石,只是一颗石头。” 只是?)
Peter D.: Fine then, Turn him into a bear, if you can.
(好啊,你能的话,就把它变成熊啊!)


Peter D.: What did you and Mother decide to tell us this time? "It's only a chest cold?"
(这一次有你和妈妈有打算要告诉我们什么?“只是着凉了”吗?)
J.M. Barrie: We havn't decided anything.
(我们还没有决定。)
Peter D.: Stop lying to me. I am sick of grown-ups lying to me.
(不要再说谎了。我讨厌大人对我说谎。)
J.M. Barrie: i am not lying to you. I don't know what's wrong.
(我没有骗你。我也不知道哪里不对。)
Peter D.: "Father might take us fishing" that's what she said," in just a few weeks."
And he died the next morning.
(她告诉我,爸爸可能几个星期后就带我们去钓鱼。然后他第二天就死了。)
J.M. Barrie: It wasn't a lie, Peter. That was your mother's hope.
(这并不是一个谎言,peter,这也是***妈的心愿啊。)
Peter D: He barely moved for a week... but i started planning our fishing trip.
(他一个星期都没有动静了。而我却开始计划我们的钓鱼之旅。)
J.M. Barrie: I will never lie to you. i promise you that.
(我保证我不会骗你。)
Peter D.: NO. All you'll do is teaching me is to make up stupid stories and
pretending that things aren't happenning until... i am not blind. i won't be made a fool.
(不!你只会叫我编造一些无聊的故事,然后假想一切都安好,直到……
我不是瞎子,我也不要被当作傻瓜了。)


Mrs Snow: i am afraid it's all the work of the ticking crocodile, isn't it?
Time is chasing after all of us, isn't that right?
(我想是那鳄鱼的功劳,不是吗?时间一直在追赶着我们,不是吗?)


J.M Barrie: Sit down, Peter.
(坐下吧。)
Peter D.: Mother pasted it back together after i ruined it. and then i saw the play.
i just started writing and i haven't been able to stop.
(我把本子毁了后,妈妈都把它粘好了。我看过那场戏了。
我又开始写了,我会继续写下去,不会半途而废。
J.M. Barrie: She would be very pleased to know that.
Listen, i've just spoken to your grandmother and i am staying for good.
(她知道你这么做,一定很高兴。我刚刚跟你祖母说了,我会永远和你们在一起。)
Peter D.: I am sorry i was so horrible.
(抱歉我刚刚态度那么差。)
J.M. Barrie: Don't worry.
(别放在心上。)
Peter D.: it's just... i thought she'd always be here.
(我只是以为,她会永远陪伴着我们。)
J.M. Barrie: So did I. But in fact, She is because she's on every page of your imagination.


You will always have her here, always.
(我也是这么想。然而,其实她一直都在,在你每一年的想像之中。
<翻着peter的本子>她会一直都在那里的。)
Peter D.: But why she had to die?
(那她为何一定要死呢?)
J.M. Barrie: I don't know, boy. When i think of your mother, I always remember how happy she looked sitting there in the parlor, watching a play about her family, about her boys that never grew up. She went to Neverland. You can visit her anytime you like, if you just go there yourself,
(孩子,我也不知道。当我想起***妈的时候,我就想起她坐在客厅里看关于她家庭的那出戏的时候,
里面有她永远长不大的孩子,是多么的愉悦。她去了梦幻岛。你一个人的时候,可以随时去探访她。)
Peter D.: How?
(怎么去?)
J.M. Barrie: By believing, Peter. Just believe.
(只要相信就行,Peter。只要相信。)
Peter D.: i can see her.
(我看见她了。)


J.M. Barrie: So many perfect days. I really began to believe we'd go on like that forever.
(那些和她多么美好的时光,我曾认为我们会永远那么幸福。)
Peter D.: Oh, Stop it. She wasn't going to stay with you forever.
she had a husband, my father. She never cared the way she did to him.
(噢,不要说了。她不会永远和你在一起的。
她有丈夫的,是我的父亲。她对你和对他永远是不一样的。)
J.M. Barrie: I am not trying to replace your father. i could never do that.
(我不是想要取代你爸爸的位置。我不会那么做的。)